F1-parodiaa

ToXiCiTy

I am fabulous!
Sijainti
Järvenpää
http://www.thef1slate.com/thread/110726

Aivan loistavaa settiä.:D

fernando Fernando Alonso
What did you talk to Prince Harry about Webber?
wibbah Mark Webber
Flamin stoked to meet the guy Fernando, we had a great chat about all sorts.
fernando Fernando Alonso
He give you any tips on how to cope with never having a sniff of getting the ultimate crown?
mschumi Michael Schumacher
Maybe he talked to you about what it feels like to be the spare prick at a wedding, or in your case at Red Bull.

ToXiCiTy

I am fabulous!
Sijainti
Järvenpää
bestofbritish Jenson Button
This is wonderful. I am always available to help a Virgin break new ground.
Ambrosia Jerome d'Ambrosio
Cool Jenson, I can't wait to work with you. You are one of the nicest guys in the paddock.
I'm glad you like me Jerome. I may seem nice but I can be as naughty as you like. We could go through some simulations next weekend at Silverstone if you want?
Ambrosia Jerome d'Ambrosio
Definitely, if we do a simulation I want to be Fernando?
You can be anyone or anything you want Jerome, though I can think of a few set-ups I want to run through with "Fernando".

Button ehdottaa kaikille panoa joka toikissa.:D

ToXiCiTy

I am fabulous!
Sijainti
Järvenpää
Hamilton apologises to di Resta for near collision
The McLaren driver says he apologised to di Resta despite not being sure why - "I had absolutely no clue. I don't know what happened but I got a penalty for something." He also congratulated Button on his race win, saying "he was pushing me hard the whole race and the better man won today."
1 August - Source
I have to say I don't like this new diplomatic Hamilton one bit. It's just not fun any more.
MycLaren Martin Whitmarsh
The McLaren group would like to take this opportunity to compliment Lewis for his professionalism and maturity this weekend both in the car and in dealing with the media. This is a great step forward for the team.
fernando Fernando Alonso
Aren't you forgetting someone Whitmarsh? Or is Hamilton not throwing a tantrum a bigger achievement than Button getting a (very rare) win?
Oooh, thanks for noticing me Fernando, although I know you always do. Like Lewis said, he pushed me really hard from behind, and that just feels even better when I get to come out on top.
fernando Fernando Alonso
Right Button, now let's see you do it in dry conditions, you know, like we have for 90% of the season.
I always like it when it's wet and slippery, the rubber just seems to glide effortlessly along the surface for me.
hammy Lewis Hamilton
Martin's just really proud of the new me Nando, I'm gonna be all mature and responsible from now on, I've turned over a new leaf.
fernando Fernando Alonso
You almost turned over a new Force India yesterday.
Allan McNish must be your favourite driver steward at the moment Hamilton - two penalties in Monaco and now this one.
TomK_8 Tom Kristensen
I think Allan has been chosen so often as a steward as he takes safety very seriously Michael.
At least when he's not the one driving the car. Tell that to the Le Mans spectators still picking bits of Audi shrapnel from under their skin.
hammy Lewis Hamilton
It's ok guys. I have no idea what the penalty was for, but I've accepted it and moved on.
fernando Fernando Alonso
Way to take responsibility Hamilton, pretending not to know what you did. Is it because you was bl....ocking the track for di Resta?
hammy Lewis Hamilton
It's not gonna frickin' work Nando, I'm mature now, you're not gonna make me say anything stupid. I apologised to Paul, I had no idea he was coming, I just didn't see him.
fernando Fernando Alonso
You know I think I actually believe you Hamilton, I'm pretty sure you didn't see him before spinning your car onto the racing line - mainly because you didn't bother looking.
diResta Paul di Resta
It's ok Fernando, I managed to skillfully evade Lewis and despite the fright possibly costing me a well deserved podium finish, I managed to collect some consolation points.
And you got some valuable Moose Test data on the car.
NigelErnestJamesMansellOBE Nigel Mansell
While it may be considered of worth to perform as much safety testing as imaginable on an 800 horsepower racing car, I must take issue with your assertion Michael that the elk test, sometimes but not always known as the moose test due to a rather confusing nomenclature dissimilarity between Europe and North America, would have any significant safety implications for a Formula 1 chassis design. Perhaps your own personal anxiety regarding this vehicular examination stems from your current position as lead driver for the Mercedes Petronas GP Team, as the rather infamous failure of the road-going Mercedes Benz A-class automobile in a 1997 elk test may be preying on your mind, consciously or subconsciously. Of course if one were to introduce such safety measures, the relevant test would most likely not require the presence of any member of the deer family, as a well placed traffic cone can serve the same purpose with lower logistical requirements and greater predictability and repeatability.

Paras saitti ikinä.:alppu:

Jeeves

Viljalti hyvää huumoria ja perusideahan on mainio - otetaan tosielämän uutinen, josta hahmot sitten jarnaavat.

Kuulostaa tosin jotenkin oudon tutulta.

flavio sanoi:
I control the driver, the driver control the car, so I control the car. The engineer control the car, I have no control.

Viimeksi muokattu: