2018 Fantasy F1 Liga [ENG]

NotCharlieWhiting

Dear fellow racefans,

wanna intensify your experience of the upcoming F1 season?

Manage your own Fantasy F1 team and compete with motorsport enthusiasts around the world at http://www.f1om.com

Playing is totally free of charge, it's a game from fans for fans that works on all devices. Besides pleasant to look at it comes with a challenging, smart game concept that anyone familiar with fantasy sports immediately should be able to grasp, for anyone else there's enough tutorials in each game menu to get started quickly as well.

In case you wanna give it a shot, there's also a bunch of leagues that you may want to join by entering the following code:

League #VB77 Code: 93d7d2db-6b28-4df8-a2af-9a8c06ea3840
League #AllWithKimi7 Code: fe8861c7-8dc4-4db2-9174-64fec2a01111
.... and many more, or create your own one and invite your friends :)

Kind regards
George

Wrue1970

I am a very big fan of the F1 race. I always watch it online even also paid view races. I am working for the ResumesHelpService and when I am free, I used to read about the F1 race online. Lewis Hamilton is my favorite racing driver. I wish I can get his autograph. I have never heard about it before that there is game also on F1 race. I will surely try it..

Videreps

I love to play racing car games especially F1 racing car games. I play racing car games on PlayStation. Now I am thinking about organizing an F1 racing car tournament and for that, I need to know some tips. I also want to know 5 essential tips to win in online slots but I can't find about it anywhere and while searching about it, I have found your post. I think this forum is only about F1 racing car. I think I can share information about F1 racing tournament and can invite F1 racing car game players.