English

Il Tempo Gigante

Darth Father
Sijainti
Gamla Pedersöre huvudsocken
Haw

Okay, girls and boys, and older persons too, if possible? Now: Let's talk about conflict between historic battle axe against Eurasian lynx. I need more information: What a hell is happened? Where? And why?

FW08

Registered User of Talent
Sijainti
Behind the rabbit
Okay, girls and boys, and older persons too, if possible? Now: Let's talk about conflict between historic battle axe against Eurasian lynx. I need more information: What a hell is happened? Where? And why?
A battle axe wielded with sufficient accuracy will easily dismantle the track of any Lynx. Ski-Doo too.

lfb

Flavio
Sijainti
Helsinki
And I would like to get answers to same questions about the ancient conflict between Lock and Aces in the Western Front. I believe you and maybe FW08 know something about this?

burb

Aaii äääm Aironmään, dädä dädä dää dää dää dää dää!

FW08

Registered User of Talent
Sijainti
Behind the rabbit
And I would like to get answers to same questions about the ancient conflict between Lock and Aces in the Western Front. I believe you and maybe FW08 know something about this?
An Ace opens any lock. Unless that Lock is in the possession of cleaning equipment. In that case it is fifty-sixty.

lfb

Flavio
Sijainti
Helsinki
An Ace opens any lock. Unless that Lock is in the possession of cleaning equipment. In that case it is fifty-sixty.
Ok. I thought it might have had something to do with flyer aces. Like Aces High. Not a shark, then.