YouTuben suosittelut.

SamiJ

Ehkä lähes parhaimmassa evör.

Hauskan bändiin liittyvän anekdootin luin taannoin, jonka en tiennyt olevan myöskin Reckoning day -musiikkivideolla. Ei toi nyt kyllä varmaan ihan Suomen tyypillistä taksikantaa tuossa vaiheessa edustanut :D

New York Hard Rock Examiner: "Youthanasia" was my very first MEGADETH record ever, so I'll always have a soft spot for it. Any chance you'll go out and tour the whole album like you did with "Countdown" and "Rust In Peace"?

Dave: Very big chance. In fact, funny that you mention that, we were just talking about the part where David Ellefson [bass] used to play the extra floor tom during "Reckoning Day", because the video we did for that song was filmed in Finland and Finland is right next to Russia, so the taxi cab I was in was an old cab from the Russian days back during the cold war. And a lot of the footage from that video, it's a really, really old video, was from all those concerts back in the day when metal was just huge and before the whole alternative new metal things confused things and fucked up our business.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMb08L2-cg

Captain Howdy

Piti tsekata myös ja tossahan tuo soi jo kolmatta biisiä... Tulee ihan teiniolo kun tuota katsoo.